The Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association’s 20th Anniversary Art-a-Whirl opens Friday, May 15. Get your Art-a-Whirl map and explore!
Nine of the Art Shoppe’s 90 artist will participate. Greet them when you are Whirling!!!
May 15, 16, 17 (Art-a-Whirl 2015) [Friday 5-10; Saturday noon-8; Sunday noon-5]
1. Kim Buell, Studio 155 Art-a-Whirl at Northrop King Building (polymer clay, clay, photography)
3. Allie Hafez, Art-a-Whirl at the Keg House, 34 13th Avenue NE, (With the Polymer Clay Guild) (polymer clay jewelry)
4. Carole Hallman, Art-a-Whirl at Northrop King Building, Studio 143 (upcycled clothing)
5. Susan Gainen, Art-a-Whirl at the Keg House, 34 13th Avenue NE (Whimsical Wildlife paintings, prints, cards, books)
6. Mary Holland, Art-a-Whirl at the Keg House Arts Building 34 13th Ave NE Ste #108 (hand-dyed sock, jewelry, and papers)
7. Andrea Martin, Art-a-Whirl at the Grain Belt Bottling House, 79 13th Ave NE. (cut paper)
8. Danielle Mates, Art-a-Whirl at Dangerous Man Brewing, 157 13th Ave NE (children’s clothing)
9. Megan Moore, http://nemaa.org/art-a-whirl, Northrup King Building #423 (oil and watercolor paintings, prints, cards)
10. Heather Tinkam, Studio 155 Art-a-Whirl at Northrop King Building (clay and ceramics)